jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011

100 Best Tracks of 2011: 1-10

Posted by MrM | jueves, 15 de diciembre de 2011 | Category: |




1. Gil Scott-Heron & Jamie XX
"I'll Take Care of You"
( XL ) 


 … if you let me here’s what I’ll do 
    Ill take care of you.

  I'll Take Care Of You by been-listening




2. M83
"Midnight City"
( Mute )


 … the city is my church.


  Midnight City by M83



3. Tyler, The Creator
"Yonkers"
( XL)


… Jesus called, he said he's sick of the disses
I told him to quit bitchin', this isn't a fuckin' hotline.





Listen at Spotify: Tyler, The Creator – Yonkers




 4. Jamie XX
"Far Nearer"
( Numbers ) 

  
…you,
me.




5. AraabMUZIK
"Golden Touch"
( Duke ) 


“…everything you touch could turn to gold.




6. The Weeknd
"House of Balloons/Glass Table Girls
( Self Released ) 


“…no more pain.




 7. Bon Iver
"Perth"
( 4AD / Jagjaguwar )


“…you’re breaking your ground.




 8. Burial,Four Tet & Thom Yorke
"Ego"
( Text ) 


“… daydreamers,
you love it.
  Thom Yorke, Burial, Four Tet - Ego by Giо





9. The Rapture
"How Deep Is your Love?"
( DFA ) 


“…how deep is your love?

  The Rapture - How Deep Is Your Love by DFA Records  




 10. PJ Harvey 
"The Words That Maketh Murder"
( Vagrant / Island Def Jam ) 


“…I’ve seen and done things I want to forget.

  PJ Harvey - The Words That Maketh Murder by Vagrant Records



Currently have 0 comentarios:


Leave a Reply