lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

100 Best Tracks of 2011: 71-80

Posted by MrM | lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011 | Category: |

71. Oneohtrix Point Never
"Replica"
( Mexican Summer )
  Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica by Mexican Summer  




 72. The Weeknd
"High For This"
( Self-released )


“… open your hand ,take a glass,
don’t be scared, I’m right here.

  The Weeknd - High For This by The_Weeknd  




 73. Washed Out
"You and I"
( Sub Pop / Weir World )


“… low key, fatal tune.

  Washed out - You and I by iroel





74. SBTRKT feat. Sampha
"Hold On" 
( Young Turks )


“… why don’t you let me sing?

  hold on (live at maida vale for bbc 1xtra) by sbtrkt 







75. James Blake
"The Wilhelm Scream"
( A&M / Atlas )



“… I don’t know about my dreams anymore.





Escuchar via Spotify: James Blake – The Wilhelm Scream






76. Frank Ocean
"Lovecrimes"
( Self-released )


“… talk to me,
and I better not hear a word.

  frank ocean - lovecrimes by praalka  





 77. The Japanese Popstars
"Whitout Sound"
( Astralwerks / Virgin )


“… I can’t live without the sound.






Escuchar via Spotify: The Japanese Popstars – Without Sound





78. Drake feat. The Weeknd
"Crew Love"
( Cash Money / Young Money Entertainment )


“… took the place of that desire,
for diplomas on the wall.

  Drake - Crew Love ft. The Weeknd by Usman Hayat' 





79. Cut Copy
"Hanging Onto Every Heartbeat"
( Modular )


“… a little space to clear a place in my day.

  Cut Copy - Hanging Onto Every Heartbeat by modularpeople  





 80. Thundercat
"Fleer Ultra"
( Brainfeeder)



  Thundercat - Fleer Ultra by Liunatic 



Currently have 0 comentarios:


Leave a Reply